Free WiFi in Nigeria
free wifi near me
free wifi in Lagos
free wifi hotspot
how to make free wifi
Hi 😌 everyone, here is yet another lucrative update that many people ought to know about.
A few days ago I went to the Agege area of Lagos state in Nigeria and I ran out of data while I was trying to browse the internet.
And you know what? I was taught what to do then I switched on the wifi button on my phone and started searching for free Wi-Fi in the neighborhood.
Within a few minutes, I got a free Wi-Fi network that only requires a mobile number to log in and you'll be given 100MB free of charge.
It worked for me, and it's going to work for you too!
The good news is that you can also subscribe very cheaply to their data plans of all sizes, and you can make payments with either cash / bank2bank / cards.
The name of the said free Wi-Fi network connection all over Nigeria is called EXPRESS WIFI and is accessible via EXPRESS WIFI.
also, check the Web design
| how to make free wifi |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. Your feedback is highly appreciated.