foo view
how to use fooview
foo view apk
is fooview safe
foo app
fooview mod apk
fooview for iPhone
| fooview latest apk download |
Photo credit: - play.google.com
Hello Android users, here is a very important tool you ought to have in your portfolio/application list for everyday purposes.
And I will be enlightening you on the uses of this software.
As a web developer and designer, I often wish to instantly navigate from one app to another at a glance, but sometimes I found this overwhelming until I get to know about this very software/application called fooview.
fooview is an application any programmer/user can utilize to achieve many tasks at a glance!
MEANING OF FOOVIEW:
FooView is software for navigating applications on your device and can perform many other digital tasks like screenshots, video recording, minimization, and lots more.
In this very post, I have listed seven [7] benefits of FooView which I have personally tried on my own below.
USES OF FOOVIEW:-
- Record audio
- Record video
- File exploration
- Screenshots
- Navigation through applications
- Search for applications/files on your device
- Drawable canvas for writing and searching for applications.
Download fooView free from the Playstore!
Also, see Become YouTube partner.
Hope this is useful to you!
Comments
Post a Comment
Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. Your feedback is highly appreciated.