how to delete facebook account

how to delete a Facebook account on your phone





how to delete Facebook account 2022




how to delete a Facebook account on iPhone




how to delete a Facebook account instantly




how to delete a Facebook account permanently without waiting 14 days



how to delete Facebook account on computer








how to delete facebook account
how to delete a Facebook account instantly






[Ad]  You may love to know the best dex crypto.











Hello everyone !, in this post, I will be teaching you how to delete your Facebook account 







or rather deactivate your FB account temporarily/permanently.








In this very tutorial, I am going to teach you how to delete your Facebook account with pictures 







and a few explanations as the images already have everything I could have written.








So many people are having difficulties deactivating or deleting their  FB accounts, 












so I decided to make this post a remedy to the issues.









Take a very clear look at the images I screenshot-ed to know







 how to delete/deactivate FB (Facebook) accounts with ease.

 




how to delete facebook account
how to delete a Facebook account from Instagram

 











how to delete facebook account
how to delete a Facebook account on android










 

Click the drop-down arrow at the top right of your Facebook account if you're utilizing a desktop/iPhone.









Click on Settings & privacy







Click on Settings




Click on General







Click on Your Facebook Information







You'll see Deactivating or Deleting your Facebook account,







 select either of your choices and follow your screen prompts to delete your Facebook account instantly.


 







how to delete facebook account
how to delete a Facebook account permanently without waiting 14 days










 

Choose to either deactivate or delete your Facebook account, That's all!





  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog